COVID-19 Policy for visitors
We are here to serve our members and we also need to minimise the risk of infections. To help limit the spread of COVID-19 we are only meeting clients face-to-face when absolutely necessary. If you require a face-to-face meeting with us, please make arrangements in advance by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on (04) 473 9369.
Below is a list of requirements for our visitors. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- You are required to be fully vaccinated. Please present your My Vaccine Pass upon arrival. Our staff who will meet with you will also be fully vaccinated.
- Please scan in on your NZ Covid Tracer app as you arrive. We have QR codes on display at our entry ways. We also have a manual booking system for contact tracing if needed.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask unless you have an exemption. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
- We will ensure 1 metre social distancing as much as possible.
- We will have hand sanitiser readily available.
- Please do not visit our premises if:
- You are unwell on the day you intend to visit us.
- You have been in contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
God bless and keep you safe.