Christian KiwiSaver Scheme
Christian KiwiSaver Scheme has its own dedicated website.
Am I eligible to join the Scheme?
As a KiwiSaver scheme for the Christian community, we have particular (and restricted) criteria for membership. If you answer yes to any one of these statements we welcome an application from you:
- I am employed by a Christian organisation whose primary activities are Christian mission or ministry.
- I can confirm that I have a Christian faith and have a commitment to Christian community involvement.
- I am an immediate family member or dependant of a person with Christian faith who has a commitment to Christian community involvement (“immediate family member” means spouse, civil union partner, de facto partner, parent, child, step-parent or step-child).
To join any KiwiSaver scheme you will also need to be:
- Living or normally living in New Zealand (with some exceptions); and
- A New Zealand citizen or have an entitlement to live here permanently.
How do I join?
You can join the Scheme directly through the online application.