- Retirement benefit election – to inform us what you would like to happen with your pension.
- DBS 65+ withdrawal – for members of the Defined Benefit Scheme to make a withdrawal from age 65.
- CFS 65+ withdrawal – for members of the locked-in Complying Fund Section to make a withdrawal from age 65.
- CSF subsequent withdrawals – for members of the locked-in Complying Fund Section to withdraw funds after your first withdrawal after age 65.
- First Home withdrawal – to access your funds in the locked-in Complying Fund Section to purchase your first home.
- Serious Illness withdrawal – to access your funds in the locked-in Complying Fund Section in cases of serious illness.
- Permanent emigration – to make an application for a withdrawal payment if you are permanently emigrating from New Zealand.
- Death of member – for an executor of a member’s estate to access funds the scheme holds in the deceased member’s name.
- Commutation application – to apply to give up some of your pension to have a larger lump sum to use for housing purposes.
Diocese of Polynesia forms
- Benefit payment – Leaving employer – to access your funds when you leave your employer before age 65.
- Benefit payment – Turning 65 – to access your funds when you reach age 65.
- Subsequent withdrawals – For any additional drawdowns of funds after your first one after you reach age 65.
- Change in investment choice – to change the investment pool(s) you are invested in.
- Foreign tax residency – to inform us if you are a current tax resident in another country (you must inform us of this).
- Mortgage finance– to apply for a new mortgage. Use this form when you already have a property selected or you are refinancing an existing mortgage. This form can also be used for the purchase of land with the intention to build.
- Pre-approval – to apply for pre-approval when you have not selected a property. Also this form can be used for the purchase of land with the intention to build if you have not yet found the land.
Existing AFC mortgages
- Further advance – to apply for additional funds.
- Alteration of mortgage – to change the terms of your mortgage – break an interest rate, change the length of your mortgage term, change the type of mortgage, request a payment holiday, reduce your repayment amount.
- Mortgage application guide – to help you complete the mortgage application process.
- Pre-approval guide – to help you complete the pre-approval application process.
- Verifying your identity and residential address – to draw down or pay off large sums of money you must complete this requirement.
- Family Trusts – Verifying Trustee information – If you are applying in the name of a family trust you must complete additional requirements.
- Direct debit authority – to allow us to debit your bank account for your contributions or payments.
- Verifying your identity and residential address – to meet the requirements of the anti-money laundering legislation.
- Calculating your PIR – a flowchart to help you calculate your investment tax rate.
- Our Ethical Investment Policy
- KiwiSaver Glossary – a description of terms used by KiwiSaver and retirement saving schemes.
- Christmas message 2019