Who can borrow?
Anglican Financial Services is not a large mortgage lender like a bank. We do not have an unlimited supply of funds available to lend. At times we have to limit who we can lend to within our approved borrower categories.
At present, we are accepting new mortgage applications from the following people who don’t already own a property:
- Anglican clergy and their widows/widowers;
- Employees of Church organisations;
- Members of Christian KiwiSaver Scheme;
- Members of the Baptist Union Superannuation Scheme; and
- Members of The Retire Fund.